RIEDEL Decanter Mamba Mini R.Q.
The alluring Mamba decanter channels the vigor of the famous Black Mamba, the world’s fastest snake. The Mamba’s poised upright stance and coiled design creates a series of air pockets which “double decants" the wine. As the wine makes its journey through the curvaceous glass, the Mamba emits a gurgle: an aural reminder of the vigorous decanting as a result of its design. The Mamba decanter is recommended for young wines.
These pieces are perfectly sized for enjoying a single bottle in two sittings, and the Mamba Mini is easy to store at only 255mm tall.
This pack contains a single piece.
This product is handmade. Please handwash only.
The RIEDEL Bottle Cleaner cannot be used with this product as they can become lodged and unable to remove.
RQ = this item is supplied as "Restaurant Quality" meaning that it may contain small imperfections when compared to the same item in "best quality" and, as such, is offered at a special purchase price exclusively for use in restaurants.
Year of design 2019
Volume 1075.0 ccm
Height 255.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing hand-made/hand-finished
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)