RIEDEL Sunshine Restaurant Coupette
The Coupette is designed for serving small dishes or desserts with flair. The phrase Coupette originates from the French “coupe”, which means bowl or goblet. This piece combines classic design with functionality. Produced in high-quality crystal, this product is both versatile and eye-catching.
This pack contains twelve glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Year of design 2020
Volume 384.0 ccm
Height 121.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)