RIEDEL High Performance Riesling Gold
The Riesling glass is perfect for balancing the high acidity and residual sugar of fruit-forward white wines.
This shape is an evolution of RIEDEL's most verstaile white wine glass. It helps to balance the fresh characters and high mineral components, and the new, larger shape emphases an improved aromatic experience. As part of the Performance series, this shape was re-developed in 2018 for better aromatics. High Performance was named for its design and functionality, with sky-high 32.5cm stems for ultimate elegance.
These glasses feature the iconic optical impact first released in the RIEDEL Performance series, which deliver a better aromatic experience. The High Performance glasses are unique works of art that give any setting, whether party or dinner, an exclusive touch.
This product features a long golden crystal stem.
This pack contains a single glass.
Finished by hand and dishwasher safe.
Riesling Smaragd, Marsannay rosé, Pouilly Fumé, Welschriesling, Pinot (Blanc, Grigio, Gris), Loire (Blanc), Dolcetto, Teroldego, Traminer, Bardolino, Montepulciano, Riesling, Jurançon Sec, Riesling (Spätlese/late harvest dry), Côtes de Provence, Lagrein, Scheurebe, Schilcher, Sancerre, Beaujolais Nouveau, Mosel-Saar-Ruwer, Alsace Grand Cru, Côtes du Rhône Rosé, Müller-Thurgau, Vernaccia, Grüner Veltliner, Blauer Portugieser, Zinfandel, Primitivo, Smaragd, Rosé
Year of design 2020
Volume 923.0 ccm
Height 325.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing hand finished
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)