RIEDEL Superleggero Viognier/Chardonnay
The Viognier/Chardonnay glass is perfect for allowing white wines to express their freshness, spiciness, and mineral characters.
This glass is designed so the Viognier variety's low acidity is delivered in a way that sets off the alcohol and rich flavours of the wine. The shape highlights its velvety, supple texture, emphasizing the fruit and ensuring a long, balanced finish.
Meaning "super light" in Italian, RIEDEL Superleggero debuted in 2018 as a brilliant testament to the glassware leader's talented glassmaking team. The series features the bowl shapes from the original Sommeliers Series, but with even slimmer aesthetics and a feather light design.
Handmade and dishwasher safe.
Our master glassmakers individually craft each item so every piece has a unique character. Due to the nature of crafting, small tolerances in the size and weight of each product, tiny bubbles, imperfections, or slight surface variations are an acceptable part of the process.
We celebrate 265 years of RIEDEL business. We have launched a collection of value packs to celebrate this momentous occasion, featuring some of our most popular products in festive new packaging. Have someone you’d like to celebrate? Gift them a RIEDEL Anniversary Set.
This pack contains 2 pieces and is packed in a special anniversary packaging.
Year of design 2021
Volume 370.0 ccm
Height 242.0 mm
Box quantity 2.0
Type of Manufacturing handmade
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Defined by its supremely lightweight, ultrathin crystal, the Superleggero Series is Riedel’s groundbreaking innovation in the design of varietal-specific stemware, a category the Riedel family created. Executed in crystal glass.