RIEDEL Veloce Pinot Noir/Nebbiolo
The Pinot Noir glass is perfect for light-bodied red wines with high acidity and moderate tannin.
This glass highlights the rich fruit-forward characters and tempers the high acidity of the wine. The balloon-shaped bowl captures all the nuances of the wine's aroma.
RIEDEL Veloce is an impressive development based on state-of-the-art technology from RIEDEL’s own factory.
The series uses the latest manufacturing technology to create products that feel handmade but offer the precision of machine production. With a lighter and finer profile, the glasses are ideal for new world wines and feature a 100mm diameter base inscribed with the designated grape variety.
RIEDEL Veloce also debuts new Cabernet and Riesling bowls for a heightened experience.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
This pack contains 6 pieces.
Year of design 2022
Volume 763.0 ccm
Height 247.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)