All RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe, excluding VINUM GOLD and VINUM PLATINUM. For perfect glass care, RIEDEL exclusively recommends using a Miele dishwasher. In adherence with the manufacturer‘s instructions, a Miele dishwasher ensures the long lasting brilliance of your fine RIEDEL glassware. For more information, visit www.mieleglasscare.com
Tumbler Collection Shadows
Year of design 2019
Volume 323 ccm
Height 102 mm
Box quantity 2
Type of Manufacturing machine production
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
You may also like
Two ‘Louis’ tumblers were created as part of the Riedel Design Awards 2017 in Venice, when Kyle Solá won the Riedel Young Designer Competition with his innovative design.
‘Fire’ is distinguished by its dynamic, flame-like decoration and was designed by Georg Riedel. These elegant glasses are made to be lighter and finer than the sturdier ‘Louis’ and ‘Spey’ ranges. ‘Optical O’ is based on the popular ‘O’ series of stemless wine glasses and was designed by Maximilian J. Riedel. With two different sizes, these glasses are perfect for cocktails, mixed drinks and soft drinks alike. The ‘Spey’ series takes it names from the world famous Scottish river, which is synonymous with fine Scotch Whiskies. ‘Spey’ glasses have a large surface area and a timeless, elegant decoration and heavy base. ‘Optical O’, ‘Louis’, ‘Spey’ and ‘Fire’ tumblers are executed in sparkling crystal glass and are all dishwasher-safe, making them suitable for both professional and home use.
Frequently asked questions
All current produced items are made of crystal glass and lead free.
For a perfect result:
- Wash under warm water, detergent is not necessary.
- Place on line to drain for the time begin.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
To polish use microfiber polishing cloths: Hold glass by base and polish. Use left hand to cradle the bowl and polish with your right hand. Never twist the base and bowl.
To avoid scratches: Avoid contact with other glass or metal. lf available use a stemware rack.
To avoid stains: Use soft water (low mineral content).
To remove stains: Use white vinegar.