RIEDEL Drink Specific Glassware Mixing Glass
The Mixing Glass is suited for stirring drinks, with good pouring properties and the perfect dimensions for liquid and ice.
Mixing glasses are working utensils, not elegant drinking vessels, so this product is sturdy, durable and easy to handle. Here, durability is more important than design. A strainer can also be securely positioned on the top of the glass, thanks to the well-designed diameter.
The Mixing Glass is for simultaneous preparation of 1-2 drinks.
This pack contains a single piece.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Year of design 2019
Volume 650.0 ccm
Height 176.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Drink Specific Glassware
All drinks can be traced back to 7 Classics. The Old Fashioned, Manhattan, Daiquiri, Sour, Peasant, Buck and Julep. With the six different glasses you will be able to make thousands of drinks based off those original 7 Classics. RIEDEL added an all purpose glass and a mixing glass to the collection to complete the range. Each glass created with specific attention to size, shape, volume and capacity for ice.