RIEDEL Superleggero Viognier/Chardonnay
The Viognier and Chardonnay glass is perfect for allowing white wines to express their freshness, spiciness, and mineral characters.
This glass is designed so the Viognier variety's low acidity is delivered in a way that sets off the alcohol and rich flavours of the wine. The shape highlights its velvety, supple texture, emphasizing the fruit and ensuring a long, balanced finish.
This pack contains a single glass.
Handmade and dishwasher safe.
Airen, Kerner, Chardonnay (unoaked), Chablis, Condrieu, Timorasso, Grenache Blanc/Granacha Blanca, Albariño, Muscadet, Verdicchio, Friulano, Trebbiano, Côtes du Rhône Blanc, Fallanghina, Treixadura, Cortese, Fiano, Neuburger, Châteauneuf-du-Pape (blanc), Orvieto Classico, Ugni Blanc, Macabeo, Aligoté, Fumé Blanc, Viognier, Bordeaux (mature), Xarel-Lo, Greco di Tufo, Hermitage (Blanc), Muscadine, Montagny, St. Joseph (White), Palomino (except Sherry), Morillon (unoaked), Soave, Melon de Bourgogne (Muscadet), Auxerrois, Graves blanc, Marsanne, Bordeaux (white), Verdelho
Year of design 2018
Volume 370.0 ccm
Height 242.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing handmade
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Elegant Dinner for 2
Defined by its supremely lightweight, ultrathin crystal, the Superleggero Series is Riedel’s groundbreaking innovation in the design of varietal-specific stemware, a category the Riedel family created. Executed in crystal glass.