RIEDEL Decanter Ultra Magnum R.Q.
The design of the Ultra Magnum is a nod to tradition with its swooping curves and wide base. The size of this decanter makes it perfect for young wines, as it offers a large surface area for the wine to be exposed to oxygen after decanting.
This decanter is designed for a magnum bottle of wine.
This pack contains a single piece.
This product is handmade. Please handwash only.
RIEDEL recommends: Use bottle cleaners to remove stains from the decanter.
RQ = this item is supplied as "Restaurant Quality" meaning that it may contain small imperfections when compared to the same item in "best quality" and, as such, is offered at a special purchase price exclusively for use in restaurants.
Year of design 1994
Volume 2000.0 ccm
Height 240.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing handmade
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)