SL RIEDEL Stemless Wings Aromatic White Wine/Champagne Wine Glass
The Aromatic White Wine/Champagne glass is perfect for balancing the high acidity and residual sugar of fruit-forward white wines, and for developing and displaying champagne’s complex characteristics. This glass was redesigned by Georg Riedel in 2020 to ensure its smaller size maintains the delicate and important characteristics of each wine.
In white wines, this glass helps to balance the fresh characters and high mineral components of this wine style, emphasising the wonderful fruit aromas.
In champagne, this glass allows a wide range of aromatics to unfold. Unlike a flute, the egg-shaped design allows the complex layers to grow and intensify, and the larger rim diameter enables them to be released in a way that is not achieved with a narrow glass.
Experience the unique curvature of SL RIEDEL Stemless Wings, following the release of our incredibly popular collection RIEDEL Winewings in 2020.
This stemless creation is the perfect complement to the original stemmed series, featuring three stemless wine tumblers crafted by 10th generation Georg Riedel. To ensure the tumblers sit comfortably within the drinker's hand, each Grape Varietal shape required a set of new prototypes to determine how much the glass could be reduced while maintaining the delicate and important characteristics of each wine.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
We celebrate 265 years of RIEDEL business. We have launched a collection of value packs to celebrate this momentous occasion, featuring some of our most popular products in festive new packaging. Have someone you’d like to celebrate? Gift them a RIEDEL Anniversary Set.
This pack contains 4 pieces and is packed in a special anniversary packaging.
Riesling Smaragd, Marsannay rosé, Welschriesling, Dolcetto, Zierfandler, Catteratto, Rivaner, Bardolino, Daiginjo (Ricewine), Riesling, Jurançon Sec, Riesling (Spätlese/late harvest dry), Dornfelder, Côtes de Provence, Scheurebe, Godello, Barsac, Schilcher, Sancerre, Beaujolais Nouveau, Mosel-Saar-Ruwer, Alsace Grand Cru, Côtes du Rhône Rosé, Vermentino, Vernaccia, Grüner Veltliner, Zinfandel, Primitivo, Smaragd, Rosé, Bordeaux (white)
Year of design 2021
Volume 440.0 ccm
Height 121.0 mm
Box quantity 4.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)