All RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe, excluding VINUM GOLD and VINUM PLATINUM. For perfect glass care, RIEDEL exclusively recommends using a Miele dishwasher. In adherence with the manufacturer‘s instructions, a Miele dishwasher ensures the long lasting brilliance of your fine RIEDEL glassware. For more information, visit www.mieleglasscare.com
RIEDEL Tumbler Collection Spey Single Old Fashioned
The Single Old Fashioned glass is perfect for any high-alcohol-content classics on ice, as well as simple sours.
In the 19th century, the term “cocktail” referred to a specific type of drink, rather than an entire category of drinks as it does today. It was clearly defined as containing spirits, sugar, bitters, and water or ice. This classic mixture was later termed “Old Fashioned”, and this short-sided tumbler was the perfect vessel for it.
The RIEDEL Tumbler Collection presents a range of must-have glasses for all cocktail and spirits lovers. Working with nostalgia for retro, heavy-based glasses, this series offers a range of stunning designs for barware connoisseurs. Discover the versatility of these stylish yet traditional glasses for drinks enjoyment, with designs inspired by the glamorous Art Nouveau period.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
This pack contains 2 pieces.
Year of design 2022
Volume 245.0 ccm
Height 80.0 mm
Box quantity 2.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
As a supplement to the noble wine glass series, the Tumbler Collection glasses are perfect for various cocktails, mixed drinks and soft drinks alike. The sophisticated design variations are an eye-catcher on every table and can be combined with various interior styles. All tumblers are executed in sparkling crystal glass and all are dishwasher safe, making them suitable for both professional and home use. Their all-round character, making these glasses appreciated, high-quality gifts.
Frequently asked questions
All current produced items are made of crystal glass and lead free.
For a perfect result:
- Wash under warm water, detergent is not necessary.
- Place on line to drain for the time begin.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
To polish use microfiber polishing cloths: Hold glass by base and polish. Use left hand to cradle the bowl and polish with your right hand. Never twist the base and bowl.
To avoid scratches: Avoid contact with other glass or metal. lf available use a stemware rack.
To avoid stains: Use soft water (low mineral content).
To remove stains: Use white vinegar.