All current produced items are made of crystal glass and lead free.
RIEDEL Extreme Restaurant Riesling/Sauvignon Blanc
The Riesling glass is perfect for balancing the high acidity and residual sugar of fruit-forward white wines. This shape is the most versatile white wine glass in the RIEDEL range. It helps to balance the fresh characters and high mineral components, emphasising the wonderful fruit aromas.
This pack contains twelve glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Riesling Smaragd, Marsannay rosé, Welschriesling, Sauvignon Blanc (unoaked), Loire (Blanc), Dolcetto, Teroldego, Traminer, Bardolino, Montepulciano, Riesling, Jurançon Sec, Riesling (Spätlese/late harvest dry), Côtes de Provence, Lagrein, Scheurebe, Schilcher, Sancerre, Beaujolais Nouveau, Mosel-Saar-Ruwer, Alsace Grand Cru, Côtes du Rhône Rosé, Müller-Thurgau, Vernaccia, Grüner Veltliner, Blauer Portugieser, Zinfandel, Primitivo, Smaragd, Rosé
Year of design 2017
Volume 460.0 ccm
Height 240.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Frequently asked questions
For a perfect result:
- Wash under warm water, detergent is not necessary.
- Place on line to drain for the time begin.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
To polish use microfiber polishing cloths: Hold glass by base and polish. Use left hand to cradle the bowl and polish with your right hand. Never twist the base and bowl.
To avoid scratches: Avoid contact with other glass or metal. lf available use a stemware rack.
To avoid stains: Use soft water (low mineral content).
To remove stains: Use white vinegar.
We do not have measurements to offer on each glass in regards to the thinness of the lip, but all RIEDEL glasses are beautiful thin blown crystal. Our rims are “cut”, which allows the wine to flow smoothly onto the tongue vs. being “rolled” which obstructs the smooth flow of the wine which accentuates acidity and harshness.