RIEDEL Fatto A Mano Performance Champagne Glass Black Stem
The Champagne glass is perfect for light, fresh, dry champagnes.
The shape emphasises the wine's fresh fruitiness while tempering its high acidity and bringing out its characteristic red berry and pinewood aromas. This is the ideal glass from which to enjoy typically tart, dry rosé wines. This product features a black crystal stem and clear crystal base.
This pack contains a single glass.
Finished by hand and dishwasher safe.
Franciacorta, Champagne, Blanc de Blancs, Cava, Sekt, Sparkling Wine, Prosecco
Year of design 2019
Volume 375.0 ccm
Height 250.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing hand finished
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Fatto A Mano Performance
First presented in 2019 is a combination of two successful series and marries refined craftsmanship (for the stem and the base) and the precision of a machine (for the bowl). RIEDEL Fatto a Mano Performance consists of four parts and is produced in the factory in Kufstein. The glasses in this series are made of crystal glass and are dishwasher-safe. The variations are: black stem and transparent base, or transparent stem and black base.