SPIEGELAU Definition Bordeaux Glass
The Bordeaux glass is perfect for medium to full-bodied, complex red wines that are high in tannin. The generous size of this glass allows the bouquet to develop fully, and smooths out the rough edges. It emphasises the fruit, playing down the bitter qualities of the tannin, and allows wines to achieve balance.
Definition is an evolution of two previous Spiegelau collections: Willsberger (1982) and Hybrid (2011). With the help of proprietary new technology, Spiegelau introduces a modern collection of thin machine-made glasses. These stunningly elegant glasses are light as a feather, feel perfectly balanced in hand, and showcase wine's aromas and flavours at their very best.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
This pack contains 6 pieces.
Year of design 2021
Volume 750.0 ccm
Height 243.0 mm
Box quantity 6.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)