CORAVIN™ Capsule 2 Pack
Coravin Pure™️ Capsules power all Coravin Wine Preservation Systems by pressurising an unopened bottle of wine with Argon gas to pour a sip, glass, or more. The patented cap fits seamlessly with the safety mechanisms inside all Coravin Systems to ensure flawless interaction between the system and the capsule for a perfect seal, maximum performance, and ultimate safety.
Only Coravin Pure Capsules utilise their proprietary Four Point Purity Process: from sourcing, to manufacturing to packaging and quality testing, only Coravin makes sure that the Argon that is in contact with your wine is the very purest on earth. The Capsules are made of 100% ultra-pure, medical grade Argon 5.0, certified at its origin, go through a proprietary two-stage deep cleaning process, and are filled in a medical standard environment to guarantee purity. This ensures the highest level of preservation and no impact to the taste of your wine. Only Coravin Pure Capsules are designed to work with our Coravin Wine Preservation Systems.
This pack contains two Coravin Pure™️ Capsules, which pour approximately 15 x 150ml pours each.
Year of design 2019
Height 1.0 mm
Box quantity 2.0
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)