RIEDEL Drink Specific Glassware Rocks
The Rocks Glass is part of the latest revolutionary collection from RIEDEL Barware, named Drink Specific Glassware. This glass is perfect for spirits served on the rocks or mixed cocktails, and is specially sized for large format ice. What's more, its intelligent design shows an exact measure of 60 ml/2oz for neat and efficient pours.
This pack contains two glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Year of design 2019
Volume 283.0 ccm
Height 83.0 mm
Box quantity 2.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Drink Specific Glassware
All drinks can be traced back to 7 Classics. The Old Fashioned, Manhattan, Daiquiri, Sour, Peasant, Buck and Julep. With the six different glasses you will be able to make thousands of drinks based off those original 7 Classics. RIEDEL added an all purpose glass and a mixing glass to the collection to complete the range. Each glass created with specific attention to size, shape, volume and capacity for ice.