RIEDEL Superleggero Champagne Wine Glass
The Champagne Wine Glass is perfect for developing and displaying champagne’s complex characteristics.
This glass allows the wide range of aromatics to unfold. Unlike a flute, the egg-shaped design allows the complex layers to grow and intensify, and the larger rim diameter enables them to be released in a way which is not achieved with a narrow glass. The glass also includes a 'sparkling point' to aid the formation of the Champagne bubbles.
This pack contains a single glass.
Handmade and dishwasher safe.
Franciacorta, Champagne, Kōshū, Blanc de Blancs, Cava, Sekt, Sparkling Wine, Prosecco
Year of design 2018
Volume 460.0 ccm
Height 260.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing handmade
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Defined by its supremely lightweight, ultrathin crystal, the Superleggero Series is Riedel’s groundbreaking innovation in the design of varietal-specific stemware, a category the Riedel family created. Executed in crystal glass.