RIEDEL Winewings Champagne Wine Glass
The Champagne Wine glass is perfect for developing and displaying champagne’s and sparkling wine's complex characteristics.
This glass allows the wide range of aromatics to unfold, grow and intensify, and the larger rim diameter enables them to be released in a way which is not achieved with a narrow glass.
RIEDEL Winewings is a brutally functional glass collection, taking wine's aromas and flavours on a flight. Made up of seven new shapes, these flat-bottomed glasses are reminiscent of the wing of an aircraft. This means the wine has a greater surface area in the glass, which increases the levels of evaporation and enables a greater intensity of aroma.
This pack contains a single piece. Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Franciacorta, Champagne, Rosé Champagne, Blanc de Blancs, Cava, Sekt, Sparkling Wine, Prosecco
Year of design 2020
Volume 742.0 ccm
Height 250.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Elegant Dinner for 2