All RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe, excluding VINUM GOLD and VINUM PLATINUM. For perfect glass care, RIEDEL exclusively recommends using a Miele dishwasher. In adherence with the manufacturer‘s instructions, a Miele dishwasher ensures the long lasting brilliance of your fine RIEDEL glassware. For more information, visit www.mieleglasscare.com
RIEDEL Tumbler Collection Cold Drinks Set
This set contains 4 pieces RIEDEL Barware Optical O Longdrink and 1 piece RIEDEL Decanter Performance. The exclusive glass set is offered as an attractive value gift pack. Ideal to give as gift or to enjoy yourself.
Based on his famous O Wine Tumbler series, Maximilian J. RIEDEL developed the Optical O Tumbler. The decorated, machine-made tumbler, which belongs to the RIEDEL Barware series, is perfect for cocktails, mixed drinks and soft drinks and is ideal for everyday use and for every occasion. The machine-made RIEDEL decanter Performance distinguishes by an elegant and complex design. Perfect to serve cold drinks this decanter is also ideal to serve wine. RIEDEL whole-heartedly believes all wines - young and old, red, white or sparkling - can be enhanced by decanting. All RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe.
Year of design 2018
Box quantity 5.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
As a supplement to the noble wine glass series, the Tumbler Collection glasses are perfect for various cocktails, mixed drinks and soft drinks alike. The sophisticated design variations are an eye-catcher on every table and can be combined with various interior styles. All tumblers are executed in sparkling crystal glass and all are dishwasher safe, making them suitable for both professional and home use. Their all-round character, making these glasses appreciated, high-quality gifts.
Frequently asked questions
All current produced items are made of crystal glass and lead free.
For a perfect result:
- Wash under warm water, detergent is not necessary.
- Place on line to drain for the time begin.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
To polish use microfiber polishing cloths: Hold glass by base and polish. Use left hand to cradle the bowl and polish with your right hand. Never twist the base and bowl.
To avoid scratches: Avoid contact with other glass or metal. lf available use a stemware rack.
To avoid stains: Use soft water (low mineral content).
To remove stains: Use white vinegar.