All RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe, excluding VINUM GOLD and VINUM PLATINUM. For perfect glass care, RIEDEL exclusively recommends using a Miele dishwasher. In adherence with the manufacturer‘s instructions, a Miele dishwasher ensures the long lasting brilliance of your fine RIEDEL glassware. For more information, visit www.mieleglasscare.com
RIEDEL Grape@RIEDEL Riesling/Sauvignon Blanc
The Riesling glass is perfect for balancing the high acidity and residual sugar of fruit-forward white wines. This shape is the most versatile white wine glass in the RIEDEL range. It helps to balance the fresh characters and high mineral components, emphasising the wonderful fruit aromas.
This pack contains two glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Coulée de Serrant, Riesling Smaragd, Marsannay rosé, Muskat-Ottonel, Chenin Blanc, Gelber Muskateller, Furmint, Pouilly Fumé, Vin Santo, Sauternes, Welschriesling, Malvazija Istriana, Sauvignon Blanc (unoaked), Loire (Blanc), Dolcetto, Dessertwine, Arneis, Zierfandler, Tokaji (dry), Ausbruch, Tokaji (sweet), Catteratto, Corvina, Chasselas, Rivaner, Traminer, Bardolino, Daiginjo (Ricewine), Loupiac, Riesling, Muskateller, Jurançon Sec, Monbazillac, Jurançon moelleux, Riesling (Spätlese/late harvest dry), Dornfelder, Côtes de Provence, Icewine, Scheurebe, Godello, Barsac, Schilcher, Sancerre, Beaujolais Nouveau, Bacchus, Sylvaner, Mosel-Saar-Ruwer, Recioto di Soave, Blanc du Bois, Gewürztraminer, Lambrusco, Sémillon, Alsace Grand Cru, Côtes du Rhône Rosé, Muscadine, Auslese (sweet), Vouvray, Beerenauslese, Vermentino, Müller-Thurgau, Soave, Vernaccia, Grüner Veltliner, Quarts de Chaume, Blauer Portugieser, Zinfandel, Primitivo, Smaragd, Rosé, Trockenbeerenauslese
Year of design 2006
Volume 380.0 ccm
Height 235.0 mm
Box quantity 2.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Grape @ Riedel
A round, gentle egg-shaped bowls in conjunction with a pulled stem results in GRAPE, such an elegant and harmonious shape that it is a design classic. The seamless pulled stem combines a special design feature, which creates an indent on the bottom of the bowl, causing light to be reflected and adding another dimension to the lively color of wine.
Frequently asked questions
All current produced items are made of crystal glass and lead free.
For a perfect result:
- Wash under warm water, detergent is not necessary.
- Place on line to drain for the time begin.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
To polish use microfiber polishing cloths: Hold glass by base and polish. Use left hand to cradle the bowl and polish with your right hand. Never twist the base and bowl.
To avoid scratches: Avoid contact with other glass or metal. lf available use a stemware rack.
To avoid stains: Use soft water (low mineral content).
To remove stains: Use white vinegar.
We do not have measurements to offer on each glass in regards to the thinness of the lip, but all RIEDEL glasses are beautiful thin blown crystal. Our rims are “cut”, which allows the wine to flow smoothly onto the tongue vs. being “rolled” which obstructs the smooth flow of the wine which accentuates acidity and harshness.