RIEDEL Tequila Set
The Tequila glass is perfect for highlighting the finest characteristics of Mexico’s national drink. The glass shape was designed in 2001 following two tasting workshops led by Georg Riedel and attended by over two dozen Tequila producers, officials and cognoscenti. It was designated the Official Tequila Glass by the Consejo Regulador del Tequila, and will enhance the finest Reposados, Añejos and Reservas de Casa Tequilas.
Take your homemade drinks to the next level with our Mixing, Spirits & Cocktails Sets. Whether it’s an elaborate cocktail, a classic gin and tonic or a neat spirit, we've got the glass for your favourites. Offering a range of styles for every type of cocktail and spirit lover, these fantastic sets are ideal for home or make the perfect gift.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
This pack contains 4 pieces.
Tequila Reposado, Tequila
Year of design 2022
Volume 190.0 ccm
Height 210.0 mm
Box quantity 4.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)