RIEDEL O Wine Tumbler Viognier/Chardonnay
The Viognier and Chardonnay glass is perfect for allowing white wines to express their freshness, spiciness, and mineral characters.
This glass is designed so the Viognier variety's low acidity is delivered in a way that sets off the alcohol and rich flavours of the wine. The shape highlights its velvety, supple texture, emphasizing the fruit and ensuring a long, balanced finish.
This pack offers a great deal for four glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Ribolla Gialla, Pessac Leognan (Blanc), Chardonnay (unoaked), Chablis, Bordeaux (red), Condrieu, Pinot (Blanc, Grigio, Gris), Grenache Blanc/Granacha Blanca, Albariño, Muscadet, Verdicchio, Trebbiano, Côtes du Rhône Blanc, Brandy, Falanghina, Cortese, Fiano, Neuburger, Châteauneuf-du-Pape (blanc), Orvieto Classico, Macabeo, Aligoté, Fumé Blanc, Viognier, Greco di Tufo, Hermitage (Blanc), Sémillon, Muscadine, Montagny, St. Joseph (White), Palomino (except Sherry), Morillon (unoaked), Soave, Sauvignon Blanc (oaked), Melon de Bourgogne (Muscadet), Graves blanc, Marsanne, Vin de Savoie (blanc), Verdelho
Year of design 2022
Volume 320.0 ccm
Height 96.0 mm
Box quantity 4.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)