RIEDEL Decanter Girafe R.Q.
The Girafe decanter was created to offer a solution to the separation of sediments for mature wines. The design gives the decanter grace and elegance, and the shape fulfils a vital purpose: It agglomerates, or collects, the sediments in the curves at the base of the decanter neck. The shape keeps the sediments from being poured out with the wine, which solves the annoying problem of sediments in the wine glass.
An additional benefit of this carafe is the automatic temperature control, which is achieved thanks to its perfectly balanced volume, designed to ensure the wine always has the correct temperature.
This decanter is designed for a single bottle of wine.
This pack contains a single piece.
This product is handmade. Please handwash only.
RIEDEL recommends: Use bottle cleaners to remove stains from the decanter.
RQ = this item is supplied as "Restaurant Quality" meaning that it may contain small imperfections when compared to the same item in "best quality" and, as such, is offered at a special purchase price exclusively for use in restaurants.
Year of design 2019
Volume 1130.0 ccm
Height 325.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing handmade
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)