RIEDEL Fatto A Mano Syrah Opal Violet
The Shiraz glass is perfect for balancing the gripping tannins and concentrated fruit typical of medium-bodied red wines.
This shape was developed between 1993-1995 following sensory workshops in major Shiraz growing regions, and has become the most versatile red wine shape in the RIEDEL range. With a slightly tapered opening, the large bowl develops the intense aromas, and demontrates mouthfilling fruit, dignified structure, and a long sweet finish on the palate. This glass is produced with a opal violet crystal stem for added impact.
This pack contains a single glass.
Finished by hand and dishwasher safe.
Graciano, Zweigelt, Cinsault, Bobal, Sangiovese, Teroldego, Valpolicella, St. Laurent, Côtes du Ventoux, Tinto Reserva, Barbera, Priorato, Norton, St. Joseph (red), Touriga Nacional, Gran Reserva, Crianza, Syrah Old World, Côtes du Roussillon, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, Côtes du Rhône Rouge, Cannonau, Mencia, Pinotage, Saperavi, Lagrein, Cornas, Mourvèdre, Hermitage (Rouge), Refosco, Cahors, Carignan, Montsant, Petite Sirah, Grenache/Granacha, Tempranillo, Madiran, Alma Valley, Côte Rôtie, Tinta de Toro, Amarone, Bonarda, Blaufränkisch, Crozes Hermitage, Rioja, Ribera del Duero, Aglianico, Châteauneuf-du-Pape (rouge)
Year of design 2020
Volume 600.0 ccm
Height 250.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing hand finished
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Elegant Dinner for 2
Fatto A Mano
FATTO A MANO collection is a stunning range of varietal-specific wine glasses with colourful handmade stems using traditional Venetian techniques. With its hand-made stem and base, "Fatto a Mano" combines the crafts of the past with today‘s technologically-advanced, machine blown techniques. The finished product charms the eye with its hand-crafted feel, colorful aesthetics and varietal specific bowls.