SPIEGELAU Style Champagne Flute
The Champagne flute is perfect for light, fresh, dry champagnes, sparkling wines and prosecco.
Its slimline shape is great to encourage the bead in champagne and sparkling wine, making it the choice for those connoisseurs who are after a thin and elegant flute.
The Style series by Spiegelau is the sleek choice for any occasion: they’ve simply got style.
This collection mixes elegance with modern aesthetics. With a range of practical shapes for wine, cocktails or non-alcoholic drinks, set your table with class and confidence with Style by Spiegelau.
This pack contains 4 pieces.
All SPIEGELAU glasses are dishwasher safe.
Year of design 2015
Volume 240.0 ccm
Height 225.0 mm
Box quantity 4.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)