NACHTMANN ViVino Bordeaux
The Bordeaux glass is perfect for full-bodied, complex red wines that are high in tannin.
The generous size of this glass allows the bouquet to develop fully, and smooths out the rough edges. It emphasises the fruit, playing down the bitter qualities of the tannin, and allows wines to achieve balance.
Elegant for every day, ViVino by Nachtmann meets the highest standards of stability, functionality and sustainability.
Their classic shapes and sturdy stem ensure they are durable and perfect for regular use. Each glass's design and function has been considered to show different wine styles at their best, and the packaging includes a fresh colour scheme to highlight each glass style. ViVino is a fantastic gift for all wine lovers.
The ViVino collection also meets ecological requirements. Made in Germany, Nachtmann is certified for quality, environmental and energy management systems. The production of ViVino meets the highest standards of environmental protection, including the considered use of resources. More sustainable material than plastic, these dishwasher-safe glasses are designed for prolonged usage, and can be recycled at the end of their life.
This pack contains 4 pieces.
All NACHTMANN crystal items are dishwasher safe.
Year of design 2021
Volume 610.0 ccm
Height 217.0 mm
Box quantity 4.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)