SL RIEDEL Stemless Wings Riesling/Champagne Glass
The Riesling/Sauvignon/Champagne glass is perfect for balancing the high acidity and residual sugar of fruit-forward white wines, and for developing and displaying champagne’s complex characteristics.
This glass was redesigned by Georg Riedel in 2020 to ensure its smaller size maintains the delicate and important characteristics of each wine.
Experience the unique curvature of SL RIEDEL Stemless Wings, following the release of our incredibly popular collection RIEDEL Winewings in 2020.
This stemless creation is the perfect complement to the original stemmed series. To ensure the tumblers sit comfortably within the drinker's hand, each Grape Varietal shape required a set of new prototypes to determine how much the glass could be reduced while maintaining the delicate and important characteristics of each wine.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
This pack contains 12 pieces.
Year of design 2021
Volume 440.0 ccm
Height 109.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)