RIEDEL Wine Friendly RIEDEL 003 - White Wine / Champagne Wine Glass
The White Wine / Champagne glass is perfect for balancing fruit-forward white wines and elevating sparkling wine and champagne’s complex characters.
This glass helps to create harmony between aromatic characters, acidity, residual sugar and minerality found in your favourite white wines.
Its rounded egg shape also allows a wide range of aromatics to unfold and develop in champagnes and sparkling wines. Unlike a flute, it focuses on complexity and structure, followed by effervescence.
RIEDEL Wine Friendly presents a collection for all kind of hospitality use after easy-to-use glasses produced with the famous RIEDEL quality.
The RIEDEL Wine Friendly collection caters to a worldwide increase in demand for entry-level glasses that are functional and versatile. Developed as mise-en-place for the hospitality industry, where storage limitations often dictate the need for universal glassware, this collection includes stemmed glasses, tumbler, and decanter.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
This pack contains 12 pieces.
Year of design 2022
Volume 440.0 ccm
Height 221.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)