RIEDEL Veloce Champagne Rosè
The Rosé glass is perfect to reveal the bouquet and freshness of rosé wines.
The shape emphasises the wine's fresh fruitiness while tempering its high acidity and bringing out its characteristic red berry and pinewood aromas. This is the ideal glass from which to enjoy typically tart, dry rosé wines.
RIEDEL Veloce is an impressive development based on state-of-the-art technology from RIEDEL’s own factory.
The series uses the latest manufacturing technology to create products that feel handmade but offer the precision of machine production. With a lighter and finer profile, the glasses are ideal for new world wines and feature a 100mm diameter base inscribed with the designated grape variety.
RIEDEL Veloce also debuts new Cabernet and Riesling bowls for a heightened experience.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
This pack contains 6 pieces.
Year of design 2022
Volume 347.0 ccm
Height 247.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)