RIEDEL Vinum Champagne Wine Glass
The Champagne Wine Glass is perfect for developing and displaying champagne’s complex characteristics. This glass allows the wide range of aromatics to unfold. Unlike a flute, the egg-shaped design allows the complex layers to grow and intensify, and the larger rim diameter enables them to be released in a way which is not achieved with a narrow glass. The glass also includes a 'sparkling point' to aid the formation of the Champagne bubbles.
Vinum is RIEDEL's basic varietal specific stemmed series. Designed in 1986 by 10th generation glassmaker Georg J. Riedel, Vinum was created to ensure every wine lover could afford varietal-specific glassware. Based on the handmade Sommeliers range, machine production means Vinum can be offered at a more accessible price.
We celebrate 265 years of RIEDEL business. We have launched a collection of value packs to celebrate this momentous occasion, featuring some of our most popular products in festive new packaging. Have someone you’d like to celebrate? Gift them a RIEDEL Anniversary Set.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Year of design 2021
Volume 445.0 ccm
Height 225.0 mm
Box quantity 6.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
265 Years Anniversary