RIEDEL Winewings Chardonnay
The Chardonnay glass is perfect to reveal the intensity of full-bodied white wines, including the wine's multi-layered aromas.
The wide open-mouthed bowl enables the rich bouquet to develop its wonderfully diverse range of aromas, emphasizing the finesse while minimizing the risk of richer style white wines becoming over-concentrated.
This pack contains a single glass.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Ribolla Gialla, Chardonnay (unoaked), Timorasso, Pinot (Blanc, Grigio, Gris), Grenache Blanc/Granacha Blanca, Muscadet, Montrachet, Chardonnay (oaked), Friulano, Meursault, Neuburger, Fumé Blanc, Rotgipfler, Roussanne, Viognier, Morillon (oaked), Corton-Charlemagne, Burgundy (white), Pouilly-Fuissé, Morillon (unoaked), Sauvignon Blanc (oaked), Melon de Bourgogne (Muscadet)
Year of design 2020
Volume 736.0 ccm
Height 250.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)