RIEDEL Veritas Cabernet + Decanter Cabernet
The long, thin shape of the Cornetto makes it perfect for both decanting young wines and removing sediment from older wines. The slim design of this decanter means there is a smaller surface area exposed, so fragile older wines are not over exposed to oxygen.
This decanter is designed for a single bottle of wine.
This pack offers a great deal on four RIEDEL Veritas glasses, plus one Cornetto decanter.
The glasses are machine-made and dishwasher safe. The decanter is handmade. Please handwash only.
The RIEDEL Bottle Cleaner can be used with this product.
Bordeaux (red), Cabernet Sauvignon, St. Emilion, Listrac, Moulis, Margaux, St. Estèphe, Cabernet Franc, Fronsac, Merlot, Graves rouge, Pauillac, St. Julien, Pomerol, Pessac Leognan (Rouge)
Year of design 2020
Box quantity 5.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)