RIEDEL High Performance Champagne Glass Clear
The Champagne glass is perfect for light, fresh, dry champagnes.
The shape emphasises the wine's fresh fruitiness while tempering its high acidity and bringing out its characteristic red berry and pinewood aromas. This is the ideal glass from which to enjoy typically tart, dry rosé wines. High Performance was named for its design and functionality, with sky-high 32.5cm stems for ultimate elegance.
These glasses feature the iconic optical impact first released in the RIEDEL Performance series, which deliver a better aromatic experience. The High Performance glasses are unique works of art that give any setting, whether party or dinner, an exclusive touch.
This product features a long clear crystal stem.
This pack contains a single glass.
Finished by hand and dishwasher safe.
Franciacorta, Champagne, Blanc de Blancs, Cava, Sekt, Sparkling Wine, Prosecco
Year of design 2020
Volume 375.0 ccm
Height 325.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing hand finished
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Elegant Dinner for 2
Gift ideas for women