RIEDEL Winewings Tasting Set
This Tasting Set contains two sets each four glasses from the RIEDEL Winewings series: Cabernet, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay.
The Cabernet Sauvignon glass is perfect for full-bodied, complex red wines that are high in tannin.
The Pinot Noir glass is perfect for light-bodied red wines with high acidity and moderate tannin.
The Sauvignon Blanc glass is perfect for all styles of this variety, from the grassy, fruit-forward wines of the Marlborough to the oak-aged, honeyed blends from Bordeaux.
The Chardonnay glass is perfect to reveal the intensity of full-bodied white wines, including the wine's multi-layered aromas.
One tasting set contains one Pinot Noir/Nebbiolo glass, one Riesling glass, one Syrah glass and one Chardonnay glass.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Year of design 2019
Box quantity 8.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)