Trick or treat? This cocktail is a treat. No matter if zombie, witch or vampire, with this spooky cocktail you will impress all horror figures at your Halloween party.
For 4 glasses
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- some black food colouring gel colouring
- 50 ml / 1.69 fl. Oz. (US) vodka
- 100 ml / 3.38 fl. Oz. (US) Blue Curaçao
- 150 ml / 5.07 fl. Oz. (US) cranberry juice
- 50 ml / 1.69 fl. Oz. (US) grenadine syrup
- 75 ml / 2.54 fl. Oz. (US) Sweet & Sour syrup
- Ice cubes
Rub sugar and food colouring between your hands so that the colour mixes well with the sugar (better wear disposable gloves). Place 3-4 tablespoons of Sweet & Sour on a flat, small plate. Put the grey sugar on another flat plate. Dip the cocktail glass upside down with the rim of the glass into the syrup, let it drip off a little and then, without turning the glass, put it directly into the sugar with the rim of the syrup. Slightly shake off any excess
For the cocktail, mix vodka, blue curacao, cranberry juice, grenadine and 50 ml / 1.69 fl. Oz. (US) Sweet & Sour.
Fill the cocktail into the prepared glasses with ice and serve immediately-