RIEDEL Decanter Curly Fatto A Mano
The Curly Fatto a Mano decanter was introduced in 2017 as a compliment to the colourful and elegant Fatto a Mano glass series. In the Fatto a Mano Edition, four classic RIEDEL decanters have been reiterated with optical blown glass and a black-white-black ornamental line that enhances their dynamic designs. The art of optically blown glass originated in Venice, the cradle of the most superior glassblowing techniques, with few glass blowers still proficient in this method.
The coils and curvature of the Curly decanter helps to charge and aerate wine. The twists of the decanter form a soft and playful spiral, with a closed “tail end” and wider spout for easy pouring. This decanter has been handmade, meaning each piece is slightly unique.
This decanter is designed for a single bottle of wine.
This pack contains a single piece.
This product is handmade. Please handwash only.
The RIEDEL Bottle Cleaner cannot be used with this product as they can become lodged and unable to remove.
Year of design 2018
Volume 1400.0 ccm
Height 265.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing handmade
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Fatto A Mano
FATTO A MANO collection is a stunning range of varietal-specific wine glasses with colourful handmade stems using traditional Venetian techniques. With its hand-made stem and base, "Fatto a Mano" combines the crafts of the past with today‘s technologically-advanced, machine blown techniques. The finished product charms the eye with its hand-crafted feel, colorful aesthetics and varietal specific bowls.