RIEDEL Decanter Mamba Mini R.Q.
In 2019 RIEDEL has reinvented some of their best-selling pieces in mini, including Mamba.
The alluring Mamba decanter channels the vigor of the famous Black Mamba, the world’s fastest snake. The Mamba’s poised upright stance and coiled design creates a series of air pockets which “double decants" the wine. As the wine makes its journey through the curvaceous glass, the Mamba emits a gurgle: an aural reminder of the vigorous decanting as a result of its design. The Mamba decanter is recommended for young wines.
These pieces are perfectly sized for enjoying a single bottle in two sittings, and the Mamba Mini is easy to store at only 255mm tall.
This pack contains a single piece.
This product is handmade. Please handwash only.
The RIEDEL Bottle Cleaner cannot be used with this product as they can become lodged and unable to remove.
RQ = this item is supplied as "Restaurant Quality" meaning that it may contain small imperfections when compared to the same item in "best quality" and, as such, is offered at a special purchase price exclusively for use in restaurants.
Year of design 2019
Volume 1075.0 ccm
Height 255.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing handmade
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)