RIEDEL Drink Specific Glassware Nick & Nora
The Nick & Nora glass is part of the latest revolutionary collection from RIEDEL Barware, named RIEDEL Drink Specific Glassware. This glass was named after the characters in the timeless thriller “The Thin Man”, and ensures an effortless and chic sip, delivering the drink without forcing the tilt of the head.
Presenting the RIEDEL Bar Drink Specific Glassware collection, an innovative series in collaboration with spirits specialist Zane Harris. The new collection answers the need for cocktail-specific glassware with glasses like Neat, Rocks, Double Rocks, Fizz, Highball, Nick & Nora, and Sour, all perfected to cater to thousands of cocktails.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
This pack contains 2 pieces.
Year of design 2019
Volume 140.0 ccm
Height 153.0 mm
Box quantity 2.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Drink Specific Glassware
All drinks can be traced back to 7 Classics. The Old Fashioned, Manhattan, Daiquiri, Sour, Peasant, Buck and Julep. With the six different glasses you will be able to make thousands of drinks based off those original 7 Classics. RIEDEL added an all purpose glass and a mixing glass to the collection to complete the range. Each glass created with specific attention to size, shape, volume and capacity for ice.