NACHTMANN Vivendi Champagne Glass
The Champagne Glass is perfect for light, fresh, dry champagnes, prosecco and sparkling wine.
Its slimline shape is great to encourage the bead in champagne and sparkling wine, making it the choice for those connoisseurs who are after a thin and elegant flute.
Vivendi by Nachtmann are elegant, contemporary glasses intended for daily use.
The design is totally committed to the clear Bauhaus style set down by Walter Gropius of ""form follows function"". It offers numerous undecorated glasses to provide users with an elegant and enjoyable drink. Diverse, practical and dishwasher safe, Vivendi is a series for every occasion.
This pack contains 4 pieces.
All NACHTMANN crystal items are dishwasher safe.
Year of design 0
Volume 272.0 ccm
Height 236.0 mm
Box quantity 4.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)