RIEDEL High Performance Champagne Glass - dark blue
The Champagne Glass is perfect for developing champagne’s complex characteristics. This glass allows the wide range of aromatics to unfold. Unlike a flute, the egg-shaped design allows the complex layers to grow and intensify, and the larger rim diameter enables them to be released in a way which is not achieved with a narrow glass. The glass also includes a 'sparkling point' to aid the formation of the Champagne bubbles. As part of the Performance series, this shape was re-developed in 2018.
This product features a long blue crystal stem and clear crystal base.
RIEDEL High Performance was named for its design and functionality, with sky-high 32,5cm = 12 3/4 in stems for ultimate elegance. These glasses feature the iconic optical impact first released in the RIEDEL Performance series, which deliver a better aromatic experience. The RIEDEL High Performance glasses are unique works of art that give any setting, whether party or dinner, an exclusive touch.
This product is handmade and dishwasher safe, however it may happen that it does not fit in your dishwasher due to the long stem. Our master glassmakers individually craft each item so every piece has a unique character. Due to the nature of crafting, small tolerances in the size and weight of each product, tiny bubbles, imperfections, or slight surface variations are an acceptable part of the process. This pack contains a single piece.
Year of design 2022
Volume 375.0 ccm
Height 325.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing hand finished
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)