RIEDEL Cork Screw
The RIEDEL Cork Screw is a beautiful and functional wine accessory for enthusiasts and professionals.
Its renowned two-step design ensures easy use. It includes a small knife to remove foil, an elegant black wooden handle and the handmade RIEDEL logo etched onto the steel.
Please take care when using this corkscrew as both the tip and the knife are sharp.
RIEDEL's accessories collection is the perfect complement to our glassware ranges, from storage and wine service to products designed to care for and lengthen the life of your favourite RIEDEL products.
This pack contains a single piece.
Year of design 2022
Height 15.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)