SPIEGELAU Definition Burgundy Glass
The Burgundy glass is perfect for light-bodied red wines with high acidity and moderate tannin. This glass highlights the rich fruit-forward characters and tempers the high acidity of the wine. The tulip-shaped bowl captures all the nuances of the wine's aroma.
Definition is an evolution of two previous Spiegelau collections: Willsberger (1982) and Hybrid (2011). With the help of proprietary new technology, Spiegelau introduces a modern collection of thin machine-made glasses. These stunningly elegant glasses are light as a feather, feel perfectly balanced in hand, and showcase wine's aromas and flavours at their very best.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
This pack contains 6 pieces.
Year of design 2021
Volume 960.0 ccm
Height 235.0 mm
Box quantity 6.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)