SPIEGELAU Perfect Serve Collection Nick & Nora Glass
The Nick & Nora glass is for drinks that are shaken or stirred with ice but served without.
This glass was named after the characters in the timeless thriller "The Thin Man", and ensures an effortless and chic sip, delivering the drink without forcing the tilt of the head.
Spiegelau has created the perfect series for those who want to raise the bar in their lives. With help from internationally renowned mixologist Stephan Hinz, the Perfect Serve Collection are expertly sized to accommodate every cocktail, whether classic, inventive, or whimsical, so now you too can bring a little bit of bar culture into your home.
This pack contains 12 pieces.
All SPIEGELAU glasses are dishwasher safe.
Year of design 2020
Volume 150.0 ccm
Height 140.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)