RIEDEL Veritas Spirits
The Spirits glass is perfect for harmonising the aroma and the taste of spirits, tempering the alcohol and the stringency of the palate and emphasizing the bouquet. The slim, flute-shaped bowl allows its contents a very small evaporation surface.
This pack contains two glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Cognac V.S.O.P., Cognac XO, Spirits, Brandy, Marc, Grappa, Calvados, Armagnac (young), Aquavit, Armagnac (mature), Stone Fruit
Year of design 2016
Volume 152.0 ccm
Height 235.0 mm
Box quantity 2.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
A machine blown crystal glass of unsurpassed thinness and lightness. RIEDEL VERITAS combines the charm of a handmade glass with the consistent accuracy only a machine made glass can achieve. Perfection perfected!