All RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe, excluding VINUM GOLD and VINUM PLATINUM. For perfect glass care, RIEDEL exclusively recommends using a Miele dishwasher. In adherence with the manufacturer‘s instructions, a Miele dishwasher ensures the long lasting brilliance of your fine RIEDEL glassware. For more information, visit www.mieleglasscare.com
RIEDEL O Wine Tumbler Riesling/Sauvignon Blanc
The Riesling/Sauvignon Blanc glass is perfect for balancing the high acidity and residual sugar of fruit-forward white wines. This shape is the most versatile white wine glass in the RIEDEL range. It helps to balance the fresh characters and high mineral components, emphasising the wonderful fruit aromas.
Designed in 2004, the RIEDEL O Tumbler was the first varietal-specific wine tumbler in history. O is an innovative take on the casual wine glass, based on the benchmark shapes of RIEDEL's Vinum series. Better yet, the O Tumbler fits into every dishwasher so broken stems are a thing of the past.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
We celebrate 265 years of RIEDEL business. We have launched a collection of value packs to celebrate this momentous occasion, featuring some of our most popular products in festive new packaging. Have someone you’d like to celebrate? Gift them a RIEDEL Anniversary Set.
This pack contains 6 pieces and is packed in a special anniversary packaging.
Year of design 2021
Volume 375.0 ccm
Height 108.0 mm
Box quantity 6.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
O Wine Tumbler
The O Wine Tumbler is the first varietal specific wine tumbler in history. O is an innovative take on the casual wine glass, giving total wine enjoyment. This wine glass series is based on the benchmark shapes of VINUM to enhance the world’s most important grape varietals. The tumbler, used for centuries as an allround drinking vessel, is now turned into a sophisticated wine accessory. Broken stems are a thing of the past.
Frequently asked questions
All current produced items are made of crystal glass and lead free.
For a perfect result:
- Wash under warm water, detergent is not necessary.
- Place on line to drain for the time begin.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
To polish use microfiber polishing cloths: Hold glass by base and polish. Use left hand to cradle the bowl and polish with your right hand. Never twist the base and bowl.
To avoid scratches: Avoid contact with other glass or metal. lf available use a stemware rack.
To avoid stains: Use soft water (low mineral content).
To remove stains: Use white vinegar.
We do not have measurements to offer on each glass in regards to the thinness of the lip, but all RIEDEL glasses are beautiful thin blown crystal. Our rims are “cut”, which allows the wine to flow smoothly onto the tongue vs. being “rolled” which obstructs the smooth flow of the wine which accentuates acidity and harshness.