RIEDEL Veritas Cabernet + Decanter Curly Clear
The coils and curvature of the Curly decanter helps to charge and aerate wine. The twists of the decanter form a soft and playful spiral, with a closed “tail end” and wider spout for easy pouring. This decanter has been handmade, meaning each piece is slightly unique.
This decanter is designed for a single bottle of wine.
This pack offers a great deal on four RIEDEL Veritas glasses, plus one Curly Clear decanter.
The glasses are machine-made and dishwasher safe. The decanter is handmade. Please handwash only.
The RIEDEL Bottle Cleaner cannot be used with this product as they can become lodged and unable to remove.
Bordeaux (red), Cabernet Sauvignon, St. Emilion, Listrac, Moulis, Margaux, St. Estèphe, Cabernet Franc, Fronsac, Merlot, Graves rouge, Pauillac, St. Julien, Pomerol, Pessac Leognan (Rouge)
Year of design 2020
Box quantity 5.0
Type of Manufacturing machine production
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)