RQ = this item is supplied as 'Restaurant Quality' meaning that it may contain small imperfections when compared to the same item in 'best quality' and, as such, is offered at a special purchase price exclusively for use in restaurants. RIEDEL tip: use bottle cleaners to remove stains inside the decanter.
RIEDEL Fatto A Mano Syrah Green R.Q.
The Old World Syrah glass is perfect for balancing the fruit pepper and spice aromas, and gripping tannins often found in medium-bodied red wines.
Its accentuated egg-shaped bowl brings forward the soft fruit, earthy characteristics, and highlights a long savoury finish. This glass is produced with a green crystal stem for added impact.
This pack contains a single glass.
Finished by hand and dishwasher safe.
RQ = this item is supplied as "Restaurant Quality" meaning that it may contain small imperfections when compared to the same item in "best quality" and, as such, is offered at a special purchase price exclusively for use in restaurants.
Zweigelt, Sangiovese, Valpolicella, Côtes du Ventoux, Nero d'Avola, Barbera, Priorato, Norton, St. Joseph (red), Touriga Nacional, Syrah Old World, Côtes du Roussillon, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, Côtes du Rhône Rouge, Cannonau, Cornas, Mourvèdre, Hermitage (Rouge), Cahors, Carignan, Montsant, Grenache/Granacha, Madiran, Côte Rôtie, Amarone, Blaufränkisch, Crozes Hermitage, Châteauneuf-du-Pape (rouge)
Year of design 2017
Volume 600.0 ccm
Height 250.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing hand finished
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)