All current produced items are made of crystal glass and lead free.
RIEDEL Manhattan Single Old Fashioned
The Single Old Fashioned glass is perfect for any high-alcohol-content classics on ice, as well as simple sours.
In the 19th century, the term “cocktail” referred to a specific type of drink, rather than an entire category of drinks as it does today. It was clearly defined as containing spirits, sugar, bitters, and water or ice. This classic mixture was later termed “Old Fashioned”, and this short-sided tumbler was the perfect vessel for it.
This pack contains twelve glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Year of design 2014
Volume 290.0 ccm
Height 93.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Frequently asked questions
For a perfect result:
- Wash under warm water, detergent is not necessary.
- Place on line to drain for the time begin.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
To polish use microfiber polishing cloths: Hold glass by base and polish. Use left hand to cradle the bowl and polish with your right hand. Never twist the base and bowl.
To avoid scratches: Avoid contact with other glass or metal. lf available use a stemware rack.
To avoid stains: Use soft water (low mineral content).
To remove stains: Use white vinegar.