RIEDEL Veritas Cabernet + Decanter Ayam
The Cabernet glass is perfect for full-bodied, complex red wines that are high in tannin. The generous size of this glass allows the bouquet to develop fully, and smooths out the rough edges. It emphasises the fruit, playing down the bitter qualities of the tannin, and allows wines to achieve balance.
The Ayam decanter is inspired by and named after the rare breed of Indonesian hen, and makes a unique centerpiece for the table in the form of a high-functioning instrument for wine enjoyment. Formed freely by hand, the decanter features a wide mouth for both receiving and pouring wine, opening into a wider base to allow the free flow of air exchange with the wine. A tapered and curled tip adds a second level of functionality to the Ayam, acting as an elegant handle.
This decanter is designed for a single bottle of wine.
This pack offers a great deal on four RIEDEL Veritas glasses, plus one Ayam decanter.
The glasses are machine-made and dishwasher safe. The decanter is handmade. Please handwash only.
The RIEDEL Bottle Cleaner cannot be used with this decanter as they can become lodged and unable to remove.
Bordeaux (red), Cabernet Sauvignon, St. Emilion, Listrac, Moulis, Margaux, St. Estèphe, Cabernet Franc, Fronsac, Merlot, Graves rouge, Pauillac, St. Julien, Pomerol, Pessac Leognan (Rouge)
Year of design 2020
Box quantity 5.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)