Did you know that the shape and size of your glass will affect the aroma, flavour and overall profile of wine?
A RIEDEL Sensory Tasting is an entertaining and educational opportunity to explore how the right glassware can enhance your wine drinking experience.
Hosted by Adam Hunter from RIEDEL Australia at the Amaro Restaurant & Bar, this Tasting demonstrates the important role our wine glass plays in wine enjoyment. This fascinating class incorporates decades of research and development in grape varietal specific glassware and will give you a glimpse into RIEDEL's 265-year history of design and invention.
With the use of four glasses from RIEDEL Performance, you can see for yourself why shape matters. This series is the first designed by both Georg and Maximilian Riedel, 10th and 11th generations. RIEDEL Performance combines decades of experience in grape varietal specific glassware with an optic effect that heightens the drinker’s experience.
These four glasses will be varietally matched to four premium wines:
- Sauvignon Blanc - Mount Nelson 2019 - Marlborough
- Oaked Chardonnay - Vasse Felix Filius 2021 - Margaret River
- Pinot Noir - Dalrymple Pinot Noir – Tasmania
- Cabernet Sauvignon - Yalumba Cigar - Barossa
Each ticket includes:
- A seat at our enlightening RIEDEL Sensory Tasting
- A set of four beautiful RIEDEL Performance glasses, valued at $220, to take home after the event
To purchase tickets, click here
This tasting is limited to adults 18+ years of age only.